One of the leading manufacturers of construction equipment worldwide, JCB is looking for skilled assembly operatives to join our cutting edge site in Cheadle, Stoke-on-TrentPay...
SAP Technician - 12 months - Royston
Our client is a leading and world renowned specialist chemical manufacturing organisations which specialises in the manufacture of catalysts for the automotive sector. They are also a FTSE 100 business with over 200 sites based worldwide, and are very serious about creating opportunities for its people.
About the Role:
Our client is currently looking for a SAP Implementation Technician to support the smooth transition to a brand new SAP System. You will be working as part of the prototypes team - this is the team which demonstrates the very latest product formulations and innovations to new and existing customers so it is a truly fantastic opportunity for somebody who is interested in new technologies and manufacturing industry developments.
- Maintain and check master and inventory data to upload onto SAP.
- Ensure that all new formulations and raw materials are identified and added to master data.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Able to accurately evaluate data and act on it quickly.
- Working knowledge of SAP and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and ability to organise workloads.
- Educated to A-Level as a minimum with experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
If this sounds like the right position for you then please apply. Otherwise please contact Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.