We are looking for Inbound Customer Advisors to work in a large call centre in Reigate and Redhill for a leading global insurance brokerage company...
Regional Supply Chain Planning Executive - Based in Royston
Up to £30,000
Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a FTSE 100 organisation, and they are a world renowned leader in the chemical manufacturing industry. Using their Scientific and Engineering expertise, the organisation specialises in Catalysts for the Automotive sector and Precious Metals.
About the Role
The client is currently looking to recruit for an experienced Regional Supply Chain Planning Executive. In this role you will be supporting the internal supply chain, and reporting to S&OP Manager. The key purpose of this position will be to project plan the internal supply chain as well as analysing internal inventory.
- Coordinate project planning in relation to internal supply chain, ensuring that timelines are met and all key actions are carried out.
- Participate in S&OP cycle, showing plan performance and escalating any risks to the plan.
- Support the execution of the toll supply chain between different sites, making sure that all procedures are adhered to.
- Analyse and report on toll inventory and trends.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Solid Supply Chain planning experience.
- Excellent Project Management skills - management of resources and working to deadlines.
- Manufacturing experience, and either Import / Export experience would be a bonus.
- Good level of Excel user experience.
If this role sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email me at Jack/Burgess@guidantgroup.com to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.