Daytime shifts with a digital retailing giant
Returns Operatives, 7am-2.40pm shifts - Raven Mill, Chadderton, Oldham
£7.80ph - increasing to between £8.63ph after 12 weeks
1,300 famous brands. 49 million products delivered every year. 4 million happy customers. 1,000 seasonal workers. All we need is you!
One of the UK's leading pureplay digital retailers is looking for daytime warehouse operatives for order picking, order packing, stock replenishment, returns and goods receiving.
By becoming part of the Shop Direct family, you'll help deliver something amazing - assisting with getting over 13 million clothing and light electrical items picked, packaged and posted to Very, Littlewoods and Very Exclusive customers over the festive period.
- Guaranteed work
- Potential earnings of over £5,000 during the Christmas period
- Up to £50 bonus per week
- Shifts to suit your needs over daytime, evenings, nights or weekends
- An excellent induction programme
- 25% Shop Direct discount after 4 weeks' work
- Overtime opportunities
- A strong charity culture, including work with Claire House and Alder Hey
- Great working atmosphere with a diverse workforce and clean working environment
- Check returned items (mainly women's clothing) for damage and faults
- Check white goods for damage and faults
- Re-credit customer accounts using a PC
- Repackage returned stock to be re-sold
Freehold Metro station is located 10 minutes walk from Shop Direct, Chadderton and there are also plenty of bus routes operating from Oldham, Rochdale and Manchester. To plan your journey and check the best route for you, visit https://my.tfgm.com/#/planner/
With a huge range of warehouse roles available, we're bound to have something to suit you. Plus, you'll get all the training you need to excel.
Sound Very you? Call us on 0800 169 2926 to register. It will only take a few minutes and we'll confirm your eligibility for the role immediately.
Please call this number to apply rather than sending your CV online.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.