Customer Service Advisor, Salisbury, Permanent, salary up to £17,500, 35 Hours per week, start date of 12th February 2018. My client are one of the...
Senior Buyer - Manufacturing - Enfield
My client are a FTSE 100 employer, and manufacturer of specialty chemical products, they are true leaders within their field, with multi-billion pound turnovers, and a global operation.
About the Role
In this position you will support the business in providing an expert and professional materials sourcing, negotiation, and contract implementation service. Ultimately though you will have overall accountability for the quality of supplier service as well as ensuring projects are carried out on time and in full.
- Head of Buying process from tender to finish.
- Work with various other departments to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Development and negotiation of tenders, and preparing contracts.
- Support in implementation of procurement strategy.
- Monitor procurement spend vs. budget.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced projects team, ideally within a manufacturing business.
- A degree relating to Engineering, Commercial or Business would be preferred.
- CIPS degree would be highly desirable.
- Solid Buying/Procurement experience with working knowledge of tender processes.
- IT Literate with particular proficiency when working with Excel.
If this sounds like the right role for you then why not apply? If you would like some further information then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email me at Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.