Support Process workers for Manufacturing plant NONE SKILLED WORKERS- JUST NEED TO START ASAP AND NON SMOKERNeeds to be flexible Day shift to start between...
Royston - £25,000-38,000
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a global chemical manufacturer which specialises in the refining of precious metals, supplying to a number of companies worldwide. The organisation is on the FTSE 100 list, and is one where there are plenty of internal opportunities given the company's value on recognition and development.
About the Role:
The main purpose of your role will be to ensure that each payment and transfer due to the end client is made on time whilst also ensuring that all company procedures are followed, eliminating any risk to the company.
- Check deal entries against customer orders and internal requirements, ensuring that traders have entered the correct rates.
- Resolving any issues quickly and efficiently.
- Assess who and what needs to be paid, produce a daily payment report for all money settlements, ensuring that the company only pay for the correct items and amounts.
- Account Manager for certain accounts, advising traders of balances due, movement of materials and ensuring sufficient materials are always on the account.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level. As a minimum you must have GCSE Grade C in Maths and English.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Extensive experience of working with various systems and data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be well organised, and good at organising tasks. Attention to detail is also key.
If this sounds like the role for you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please contact Jack Burgess on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01763 254 850 to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.