Supply Chain Analyst Development 30-35k Royston Perm The Supply Chain Development Analyst will identify opportunities for process development within the supply chain operation and will...
Supply Chain Analyst - Development
The Supply Chain Development Analyst will identify opportunities for process development within the supply chain operation and will play a key role in supporting the development of Supply Chain Business processes and systems to enable transformational improvement in the collection, control, storage, validation, analysis and reporting of manufacturing operational data.
Other duties include-
- Support the development and Implement of the S&OP process
- Analyse Supply chain processes and identify business improvement opportunities
- Design, specify, develop and implement process improvements.
- Develop expertise as a Legacy systems super user for Data3 and CRS
- Complete varied project actions, these could include data collection and analysis, developing ideas and solutions, testing, training, validation
- Support the MOM implementation project, participate in testing, development of business processes, standard operations, preparation of Training material and delivery of training, troubleshooting and problem escalation.
- Be trained and validated against the other roles within Supply chain and be capable of standing in as necessary.
- Assist with the planning and support the yearly stocktake process in conjunction with production to maximise the metal yield and reduce the inventory holding.
The main duties will involve -
Support the development and Implementation of Production Control systems. Utilising a variety of platforms including:
- MS Access
- SQL Server
- Sharepoint and Nintex
This is largely an office and computer based role, so an ability to be able to use computer equipment is essential.
The ideal candidate will have expereince with any of the following - Advanced MS Excel, VBA, Access, SQL and Database management, Sharepoint and Nintex
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.