Recruitment Co-Ordinator 6 months FTCApprox 26k with benefits An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly organised Talent Acquisition Coordinator has arisen!The successful applicant will...
Talent Acquisition Partner - ideally within Engineering
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Talent Acquisition Partner to support the recruitment process across our Efficient Natural Resources Sector.
The successful candidate will manage recruitment activities including requisition management, pre-selection, sourcing, assessment and selection, offer management, hiring administration, country relocation and on-boarding.
- Builds and develops strong relationships with Hiring Managers by advising on and delivering a professional end to end recruitment service through effective sourcing and campaign project management, assessment, offer management and on-boarding.
- Proactively manages recruitment activities against delivery of key Time to Hire, Cost and Quality targets and metrics.
- Ensures all recruitment activity is delivered in line with the JM Recruitment Policy (global & local) and Standards and local legislation.
- Develops and implements recruitment communications for use with potential candidates / applicants and new hires. Ensures consistency with JM brand strategy, positioning and messaging. Works with the external recruitment partners (as appropriate) to ensure recruitment materials and comms are aligned with JM brand.
- Analyses each sourcing channel, including recruitment firms, job boards, social networks, emails, events, ads etc. to propose campaign sourcing strategies and to drive effectiveness.
- Monitors and manages JM recruitment and social network sites.
- Gathers and analyses candidate feedback from various sources for continuous improvement.
- Supports JM graduate programme, participating in assessment and selection as appropriate.
- Ensures all communications messages and materials deliver continuity of messaging with the overall JM brand and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Manages third parties, including agencies and Guidant, to ensure service is delivered in line with agreed standards.
- Ensures Hiring Managers have the necessary skills to deploy their accountabilities, through coaching and hiring manager training interventions.
- Works closely with sector HRIS Manager / BIS / Group HR to support Taleo effectiveness.
- Drives recruitment process continuous improvement
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- Previous experience of working in a inhouse recruitment role, recruiting at all levels
- Fully conversant in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) is essential
- Experience of coaching Line Managers
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Solutions orientated with the ability to regularly overcome obstacles
- Strong team player with a collaborative approach to working
- Ability to build strong and professional relationships and communicate at all levels
- Resilient and adaptable to a change
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.