Our client is looking for a management accountant until the end of May. This is a leading and well known organisation where you can add...
Biology Technician - Entry level, Bracknell, Berkshire, England
We are seeking two technicians with experience of hands-on plant propagation to join our vibrant nurseries, seeds production and processing team.
The successful candidates will be crucial in the production of cereals for our European breeding programmes.
- Plant propagation (sowing seeds, potting, watering, transplanting plantlets and tissue sampling)
- Harvesting and threshing of crops
- Seed processing activities including cleaning, automated seed counting, seed labelling and registering
- Pollinating and plant injecting activities in a controlled environment room as required
- Hold a degree in Plant Science, Horticulture, Biology or a relevant subject with plant science.
- Keen interest in working with plants
- Previous work experience in plant maintenance, cultivation or a relevant laboratory environment. Experience of working in a glasshouse environment is ideal.
- Excellent attention to detail and precision.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.