Quality Technician Royston £35,000-£36,000 Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a leading Chemical manufacturing company, and a true master of it's field. The...
Team Lead Process Technologist - Royston - £40,000-£46,000 (inc shift allowance)
Our client based here in Royston is a FTSE 100 organisation with over 200 sites worldwide. They are a very well respected and established chemical manufacturing which specialises more specifically in producing catalysts for the automotive sector, supplying into a wide range of car manufacturing businesses across the globe.
About the Role:
The key purpose of your role will be to manage a team of Process Technologists in a role where you will take ownership for all chemical recipe parameters adhering to change control governance and ensuring that any product risk migration is robust.
- Line manage a team of Process Technologists within a value stream shift. Provide coaching and support, as well as establishing work package priorities.
- Troubleshoots process problems to root cause, implements permanent solutions to prevent recurring issues.
- Track and maintain training records, identify gaps and training requirements.
- Leading the team to proactively identify process improvements implement corrective actions.
- Ensures team follows business and industrial standards at all times, and that all work practices are executed safely.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Chemical /Engineering degree or other equivalent qualifications.
- Strong work experience in high volume manufacturing environment, ideally within the automotive sector.
- Practical based experience of FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis), Kaizen/A3 (continuous improvement and problem solving) process improvement and Poka Yoke techniques.
- Team leader experience ideally.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise, please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email me at Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.