Take your placeBuild your career with a Manufacturing Apprenticeship at Toyota
By becoming a Manufacturing Apprentice with Guidant at Toyota Manufacturing UK you will gain valuable skills and knowledge required to work on the production line producing high-quality vehicles, all while working alongside a globally recognised and highly respected brand.
After successful completion of the 24-month apprenticeship, you will be offered a permanent contract with Toyota.
What you'll achieve by the end of it;
- NVQ in Performing Manufacturing Operations (Level 2)
- Toyota in-house training courses
- After successful completion of the 24-month apprenticeship, you will be offered a permanent contract with Toyota
- Basic salary of £12,871 rising in increments to £21,815 upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, plus shift pay and overtime
- Progressive training and development
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 8 public holidays)
- Workwear and PPE provided
- Full time paid employment on a 2 year fixed term contract
Applicants are required to be 18 years of age on 24th August 2018 as these positions will be on a shift rotation basis.
To apply either click apply now, call 01332 282450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.