A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated field based E-commerce Platform Training Consultants with an ASAP start date. Working for a global eye...
Marketing and Employer Branding Specialist
Up to £30,000
We're looking for a Marketing and Employer Branding Specialist to join #TeamGuidant. As a market leading MSP/RPO provider, we find talent for some of the world's best known organisations. We are also part of Impellam, the UK's second largest staffing organisation.
In this role as Marketing and Employer Branding Specialist, you will be supporting one of our largest RPO accounts, a leading player in the insurance and pensions industry with offices throughout the UK.
Working as part of the marketing team, you will report into our Talent Marketing Manager. You will need to have a proven track record of delivering innovative digital marketing campaigns, ideally with an employer branding or recruitment marketing focus.
No two days will be the same in this fast-paced and exciting Marketing role, which has come about as a direct result of our RPO programme expansion. This is the opportunity to be part of a transformational employer branding project from its inception!
You will be part of a team developing our client's employer brand strategy, helping to establish their employer brand online, growing their social & digital presence for careers and supporting our on-site team in creating a high quality talent pool. You will play a pivotal role in delivering the innovative talent attraction campaigns our client desires.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Helping to define the client's EVP and employer brand strategy.
- Working with our internal creative teams and managing external agencies to build a new toolkit of innovative employer brand assets.
- Taking ownership of the new client careers portal including SEO.
- High quality content and blog creation.
- Social media and community management.
- Competitor research and benchmarking.
- Presenting market insights directly to the client.
- Building stakeholder relationships and positively influencing our client and on-site team.
You'll need to have:
- A passion for digital, with experience of employer branding and recruitment marketing.
- A confident and forward-thinking approach - using technology and the latest CMS and ATS tools doesn't phase you.
- Fantastic copy-writing skills and attention to detail.
- A creative mind-set and ability to bring fresh new ideas to the table.
- Great communication skills as you'll be building relationships with a huge variety of stakeholders.
- The ability to manage multiple campaigns from start to finish and to prioritise your workload across a variety of projects.
- A hands-on can-do approach.
In return you'll get:
- Tonnes of autonomy and flexibility. We're looking for someone that can travel between our client's sites -across the UK as needed, however you will primarily be based at Guidant Group's head office in London. You can also work from home and we're always open to flexible or part-time working.
- The opportunity to join a fantastic marketing team in an innovative and fast-growing recruitment organisation. We recently won the 'Best Recruitment Marketing Campaign' at the 2018 Recruiter Awards so you'll be joining a team of like-minded creative individuals with a passion for employer branding.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and the support you need to become 'the best version of yourself'.
- A fun and convenient office in London's impressive Devonshire Square.
If you like the sound of what we do and have the skills and experience to make this exciting employer branding role your own, we would love to hear from you.
Did we mention that Guidant Group is an IIP Platinum employer and we've also won APSCo's RPO/MSP of the year for the third year running?
We are also committed to diversity in the workplace and promote flexible working. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.