Global Category Manager: Customer MarketingPermanentWest LondonThe Marketing Procurement team leads the development and execution of marketing category strategies across 80% of the total marketing spend...
Luton- Permanent-Up to £32k plus benefits..
Guidant Global are a recruitment outsourcing company committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. Our staff know exactly what's expected of them and are empowered to deliver. The happiness and well-being of our employees is a top priority for us and we've worked extraordinarily hard over the past few years to ensure our people really enjoy coming to work.
#TeamGuidant are now on the lookout for an MI Analyst to support the Guidant business by supporting, maintaining and developing monthly, quarterly and annual reports for all our clients.
This is a superb opportunity for someone with a creative, analytical mind to advanced their career within the world or management information.
You will need advanced Excel skills (i.e. advanced formulas, advanced tables and formatting, conditional formatting (setting rules), advanced charting, pivot tables and pivot reporting, VBAs and macros, data tables, trend analysis and using excel productively (e.g. shortcuts) and above average PowerPoint skills.
You will also be passionate about maintaining supplier and internal company relationships at all levels.
If this is you then please read on.
Day to day you'll be responsible for:
- Production of supporting detail reports to the on-site teams that require them each month
- Provide analysis (trends and forecasting) relevant to the services we provide
- Building strategic relationships with suppliers and delivery teams.
- Understand how MI is used by us and our clients and provide guidance to the account teams.
- Improve existing, and develop new, automated routines for the production of the reports
- Work with and support the sales team in the creation of bid and pre-sales documentation
- Provide technical training to the wider community with reporting responsibility.
- Good knowledge of the various data sources and associated business processes to provide expertise on data related queries from internal and external clients.
Did we mention that Guidant Global is an IIP Platinum employer? We've also won APSCo's RPO/MSP of the year for three years in a row and are a Times 100 Top company to work for.
We have a fabulous benefits package which includes amongst lots of other things!
- Holiday trading - buy and sell holiday.
- Pension Scheme.
- Birthday off.
- Enhanced Maternity Pay.
- Enhanced Paternity Pay.
- Dress for your day policy.
Plus a large flexible benefits package with the option to buy benefits at corporate rates including Private Medical Insurance, Dental cover, annual health checks, Travel Insurance, and many more. (available in the annual window in March or when an employee passes probation)
We are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and keen advocates of flexible working -please just ask us. Above all we are passionate about what you would bring to the role and want you to be able to shine in the recruitment process and show us your best self.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you, at any stage during the application process, just let us know how we can help. It's also worth knowing that you are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above. So if you consider yourself disabled or have a long-term health condition that has a significant and long term impact on your daily life please make sure we are aware when applying for the role.
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.