Senior Content Executive London, EC2M£30,000-£35,000We are currently looking for a talented and proactive Senior Content Executive to join Guidant Global's award-winning marketing team.As a market...
We're looking for a talented and proactive Marketing Executive to join Guidant Global's award-winning recruitment marketing team.
As a market leading MSP/RPO provider, we find talent for some of the world's best known organisations. We are also part of Impellam, the UK's second largest staffing organisation. As a Marketing Executive, you will help us to plan and deliver innovative recruitment marketing campaigns to drive candidate attraction for two of our biggest third sector clients, whilst working to develop their employer brand reputation. Key responsibilities will include:
- To effectively and innovatively create successful marketing campaigns with the purpose of attracting great candidates for our clients' job vacancies, whilst supporting with the development of their employer brand within the local jobs market
- Briefing design and copywriting teams and external agencies to deliver high quality creative recruitment marketing campaigns
- Partnering with our client teams, as well as building and developing relationships with customer stakeholders and sponsors to communicate marketing proposals effectively.
- Work with the client teams and other members of the Marketing Team to come up with out-of-the-box ideas, including innovative digital solutions for hard-to-fill vacancies.
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in Marketing, particularly with a digital focus. An understanding of recruitment, candidate attraction or employer branding would also be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- To be highly creative and able to pick up new technologies and innovations quickly
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment with enthusiasm
- To have a passion for driving innovation in Marketing
In return we'll offer you:
- The opportunity to join a close-knit, supportive marketing team in an innovative and extremely welcoming recruitment organisation
- Plenty of autonomy and the opportunity for some flexible working
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and the support you need to become 'the best version of yourself'
- A fun and convenient office in the centre of Luton
- There will also be the occasional requirement to travel to our office in London's impressive Devonshire Square.
If you like the sound of what we do and have the skills and experience to make this exciting recruitment marketing role your own, we would love to hear from you.
Did we mention that our Marketing Talent Team have also just won 'Most effective recruitment marketing campaign' at this years' Recruiter Awards and Campaign of the year' at the IRP Awards!?
We are also committed to diversity in the workplace and promote flexible working. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.