Filton-Permanent-up to £30k plus bonus and benefits.
Guidant Group is a growing, value driven, international recruitment outsourcing company committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. Our staff know exactly what's expected of them and are empowered to deliver. The happiness and well-being of our employees is a top priority for us and we've worked extraordinarily hard over the past few years to ensure our people really enjoy coming to work.
#TeamGuidant are now on the lookout for a Payroll Specialist to work within a small team being responsible for the successful running of a 1000+ weekly payroll and be a subject matter expert on all payroll related activities. This role also includes responsibility for invoicing, financial forecasting and general overview of the end to end payroll process.
You will need previous payroll and Invoicing experience as well as excellent MS Excel skills and a knowledge of GDPR compliance. Comprehensive knowledge of statutory entitlements and experience of dealing with limited company contractors is also essential/
- . If this is you then please read on.
Day to day you'll be responsible for:
- Co-ordination of a 1000+ weekly payroll, including employee's, temporary workers, and limited contractors, by extracting data from the client's time and attendance system
- Updating and maintenance of the client time and attendance system (SAP)
- Ensuring payroll data is processed for payment via back office team
- Answering queries from workers and suppliers including: payment and tax, Limited company queries, expenses, statutory payments, holidays etc
- Working with client to implement new systems and processes to improve efficiency and workers T&C's
- Ensuring invoicing is produced in a timely manner and requesting ad hoc invoices outside the standard monthly process
- Financial reporting to client and business
- Forecasting of potential spend for Purchase order creation
- Supporting on Statements of Work and subsequent overseas payments and invoicing
- Ensure business is prepared for any financial legislative changes
- Maintenance of salary comparative data for AWR
Did we mention that Guidant Group is an IIP Platinum employer? We've also just won APSCo's RPO/MSP of the year for the third year running and are a Sunday Times 100 Top company to work for.
We have a fabulous benefits package which includes amongst lots of other things!
- Holiday trading - buy and sell holiday.
- Pension Scheme.
- Birthday off.
- Enhanced Maternity Pay.
- Enhanced Paternity Pay.
Plus a large flexible benefits package with the option to buy benefits at corporate rates including Private Medical Insurance, Dental cover, annual health checks, Travel Insurance, and many more. (available in the annual window in March or when an employee passes probation)
We are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and keen advocates of flexible working -please just ask us. Above all we are passionate about what you would bring to the role and want you to be able to shine in the recruitment process and show us your best self.
It's also worth knowing that you are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above. So if you consider yourself disabled or have a long-term health condition that has a significant and long term impact on your daily life please make sure we are aware when applying for the role.
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.