A well known global company is looking for a Talent Fulfilment Specialist on a full-time basis for an initial period of 6 months, based in...
Senior Content Executive London, EC2M
We are currently looking for a talented and proactive Senior Content Executive to join Guidant Global's award-winning marketing team.
As a market leading MSP/RPO provider, we find talent for some of the world's best known organisations. We are also part of Impellam, the UK's second largest staffing organisation. As the first Senior Content Executive to join our global marketing team, you'll be responsible for producing and managing engaging, persona-based B2B content with key objectives in mind - from raising awareness of the brand in new territories to converting leads.
This includes taking the lead role in managing our social media channels and taking them to the next level in terms of consistency, frequency and follower engagement. Naturally, you'll also be a key part of the content and campaign strategy and planning process.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating, writing and producing content in a range of formats aimed at our global buyer audiences
- Briefing of content to fellow team members, digital team, design partners and 3rd party authors; ensuring outstanding delivery of assets from all
- Managing and progressing the performance of our brand's social media channels
- Owning the production of assets within the content roadmap's agreed deadlines
- Proofreading copy and make sure it reaches a high standard
- Publishing content to our websites using the Sitecore CMS
To be successful you will need:
- Proven experience as a Content Executive, Content Strategist, Content Manager, Writer, or Journalist
- Copywriting and understanding of customers' viewpoints - writing content based on personas
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (Sitecore an advantage)
- Be able to originate ideas for engaging content and see them through to completion
- Ability to interview/work with internal and client stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of content marketing best practice
- Strong working knowledge of SEO
- Experience using social media for business
- Experience of working in a global recruitment, outsourcing B2B organisation would be a distinct advantage
In return we'll offer you:
- The opportunity to join a close-knit, supportive marketing team in an innovative and extremely welcoming recruitment organisation
- Plenty of autonomy and the opportunity for some flexible working
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and the support you need to become 'the best version of yourself'
- A fun and convenient office in the centre of London
This is an existing time to join a global, fast-growing recruitment organisation in a pivotal marketing role. If you like the sound of what we do and have the skills and experience to make this global content role your own, we would love to hear from you.
We are also committed to diversity in the workplace and promote flexible working. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage. It's also worth knowing that you are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above. So if you consider yourself disabled or have a long-term health condition that has a significant and long term impact on your daily life please make sure we are aware when applying for the role.
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.