Bristol City Council requires a reactive, professional and autonomous Senior Administrator to support a team in preparation for the new Data Protection ruling. Location: Bristol...
#TeamGuidant are looking for a Bid Executive to join us in our Devonshire Square office in the City.
This role will see you start your career journey within bid writing with your main objective being to support the Bid Manager and work with the Bid Team in delivering winning submissions. The number of new clients wanting to work with Guidant as well as the amount of existing client growth/expansion opportunities continues to increase. This is fantastic news for our business as we continue to grow, compete with and lead the world's biggest outsourced recruitment companies. To do that we need to find the right person with the right attitude, skills and characteristics to join and strengthen our team. In a typical day you will be involved in all of the following:
- Support the Bid Manager in the creation of winning submissions to client requests.
- 'Own' and 'champion' the maintenance of the Guidant content library.
- Produce high quality written material for bids.
- Review and proof submission content.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders as well as across the wider business.
- Manage Bid Team admin.
- Create 'Opportunity Overview' documents.
- Create graphics.
- To be eligible you will need previous experience within a bids team or writing role. As part of #teamguidant you will be joining an international outsourcing company specialising in the delivery of tailored recruitment solutions. We bring simplicity to complex recruitment processes and we love what we do! Also, did we mention that Guidant is an IIP Platinum employer and we've also just won APSCo's RPO/MSP of the Year for the third year running and are a Times 100 Top company to work for.We are 100% committed to diversity and inclusion initiatives as well as massive advocates of flexible working -Ask us about this at any stage and let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments to assist you in the recruitment process. We are a disability confident leader and actively encourage applications.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.