John Lewis & Partners are looking for Warehouse Assistants to help them prepare customer's orders over the busy Christmas period from their leading distribution centre...
John Lewis & Partners are looking for Warehouse Assistants to help them prepare customer's orders over the busy Christmas period from their leading distribution centre in Milton Keynes.
Highly flexible work is available with morning, evening and night shifts between Sundays - Friday paying between £8.63-10.96 per hour depending on the shift. It is crucial you are available to work on the weekends and your shift patterns will be communicated well in advance.
- Subsidised bus tickets
- Free parking
- Access to subsidised canteen
- Training and career opportunities
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Overtime (up to £12.33 per hour)
Pay rate- £8.63-£10.96 per hour
- 6am - 2pm
- 2pm - 10pm
- 10pm - 6am
Can be either Monday to Friday, Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday.
- Pick and packaging orders
- Unloading and loading goods onto lorries
- Ability to lift heavy objects (large items such as blinds, curtains and rugs up to 40kg).
- No MHE truck expertise needed in Textiles department
- You don't need to have any prior experience as full training will be provided
Clamp truck licences and experience is essential for this role.
- LLOP/ROPT (Low Lift Order Pickers and Ride on Pallet Trucks)
- FLT (Forklift Trucks) / Counter Balance Clamp Trucks
Why John Lewis & Partners?
You will be based in Magna Park, a great location with excellent transport links to Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas .This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the UK's biggest retail brands. Getting goods from the warehouse to customers is without doubt one of the most important parts of the John Lewis & Partners business and you can help them makes sure it happens the best way throughout their busiest time of year.
Take your place in a highly recommended warehouse role with John Lewis & Partners, call us today on 01908 662499 or apply online now.