Vacancy: Smelting Production Operator TEMPORARYLocation: BRIMSDOWNTemp possibly going PERM£16.29 ph (after induction)You will also be required to work a rotating 24/7 shift pattern of 2's...
TEMP - 3 months
30k - with a shift allowance
Nights and days
The main duties for this role will be managing available resources and a team of warehouse personnel to ensure continuity of supply to production and other departments while maintaining a safe and controlled environment.
You will be co-ordinating the movement and quality inspection of products across multiple locations to meet dispatch schedules in line with customer expectations.
This role will also assist when the warehouse supervisor is absense.
Other duties include -
- ensure all palletised and boxed products are moved and stored correctly as directed by the production plan and sharepoint.
- working with customer service and transport team to ensure correct dispatch of finished product and other planned shipments
- ensure all housekeeping policy is maintained across all warehousing
- ensure all audits are carried out
- ensure all work is carried out inline with Health and Safety requirements
- store raw materials and products carefully with consideration for material needs
Ideal candidates ideally have -
- SAP experience (but this can be trained)
- Lean manufacturing
- good communication skills
- MHE experience
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.